If you want to learn how to write applications that use SwiftUI and run on the iPhone, iPad, and macOS, this 3-day course is just what you need. In just three days, we’ll have you building your first Apple platform applications using SwiftUI.
Who Should Take This Course
- Existing developers who want to learn Apple platform development.
- Existing UIKit developers who want to learn SwiftUI.
- Students should already be familiar with basic programming concepts: variables, statements, functions, arrays, data structures and common programming problems.
- Students should be comfortable with the Swift programming language.
- For iOS & Swift courses, students need a Mac running macOS Catalina or later with 8GB of RAM (minimum) with Xcode 12 installed prior to starting class
Speak with a nerd
Schedule a call today! Our team team of nerds are ready to discuss your business needs.
Who Loves Our Curriculum
Director, Engineering Education at Google
“Big Nerd Ranch is a trusted partner for Google. Their deep knowledge and expertise in technical training has proven invaluable over the years; they are innovative, reliable and provide first-rate trainings to Googlers. I look forward to working with them for years to come.”
“[Instructor] gave real world scenarios and best use practices and was encouraging the class to ask questions to make sure the information was understandable.”
Developer / Evangelist
“Being able to take a week away from the hustle and bustle of your daily workflow to focus on learning a new skill is an amazing resource. That is exactly how Big Nerd Ranch is set up and let me tell you, it works.”