Our Python Essentials course, designed for professional software developers, scientists and engineers, gives you a comprehensive introduction to the Python programming language in just four days.
Who is this class designed for?
- No prior experience with Python is required. However, this course assumes that students have prior experience with some other programming language such as C++, Java or Perl.
- Students should already be familiar with the basic programming concepts: variables, statements, control-flow, functions, arrays, data structures and common programming problems.
- Students must already know how to work with files, folders, editors, command shells, environment settings, internet connections and other essential aspects of using a computer for software development.
Comprehensive Python training
We start with an introduction to Python and end with advanced topics like variable argument functions, static and class methods and packages.
Testing and debugging
Discover best practices for testing and debugging your code.
Write idiomatic code
Learn about the Python data model and Object-oriented capabilities. Use list comprehensions, generator expressions and generators to write elegant code.
What you’ll learn:
- Working effectively with the Python programming language, standard library and Python programming techniques
- Tools for systems administration
- Object-oriented programming in Python
- Data processing
- Advanced Python programming topics
Speak with a nerd
Schedule a call today! Our team team of nerds are ready to discuss your business needs.